If an active warrant from Benton County, Tennessee, issued in your name has already reached the local law enforcement agency, you can be sure that the cops are just waiting to get their hands on you. Detentions that occur under the provisions of arrest warrants can only be overturned after bail is secured from a criminal tribunal.
Needless to say, you will need a lawyer to represent you at the bail hearing, plus you will have to make the bond so that this entire process can be not only time-consuming but also extremely expensive. One of the simplest ways to avoid getting into legal trouble is to keep a lookout for any outstanding warrants from Benton County against you.
You can do a warrant search online by filling the form given above. Furnishing the basic information needed will get you access to a privately maintained repository of information on arrest records from Wayne County and the rest of the country, along with outstanding warrants related details.
Another option is to approach a judicial or law enforcement agency from the area. Generally, people go to the police when they want to know more about arrest warrants from Wayne. However, this approach would only be feasible for people researching information on a third party and don’t have any outstanding warrants to their name. People with clean records can also approach the judiciary. To get in touch with these agencies, you will have to go to:
- The sheriff’s office: 116 Rosemary Ave, PO Box 56, Camden, Tennessee 38320
- The magistrate’s court: E Main St, Camden, TN 38320
- The clerk of court’s department: East Court Square, Room 102, Camden, Tennessee 38320
Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Benton County? (2021- Update)
- To learn more about arrests and prisoners, contact the Benton County Jail at (731) 584-6208.
- For arrest records and incident reports, get in touch with the Sheriff’s Department at (731) 279-4280.
- For inquiries pertaining to the arrests and warrants that involved the officers of Camden PD, contact them at (731) 584-4622.
- Get information on outstanding arrest warrants, contact the General Sessions Clerk at (731) 584-6165.
- To speak with the victim’s advocate, contact the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at (731) 584-2427.
- For information on submitting a request for a criminal background check and court case records, contact the Clerk of the Circuit Court at (731) 584-6711.
Crime statistics of Benton County
The Benton Sheriff’s Office got 132 criminal complaints in 2019, compared to 254 in 2018. These comprised 114 property-related offenses and 18 violent offenses.
More than 45 burglaries, 50 larceny thefts, and 17 motor vehicle thefts were included in the property offenses category. Around 10 aggravated assaults, 6 rapes, and 1 robbery were included in the violent crimes category.
Older crime statistics
Through the eight years from 2001 to 2008, almost 2600 crimes transpired in Benton County, TN. So the annual crime average through this period can be worked out to almost 260 incidents. Overall, there has been a deterioration in the law and order situation of the area as violent crime rates climbed by 70% and reported crime figures surged by almost 60%.