It can undoubtedly be challenging to find information on arrest warrants from McNairy County, Tennessee, through state agencies. While the police and judicial branches are more than supportive of people who come looking for a warrant search, they do not offer this information online, which can pose a problem for individuals who want to find active warrants in their name.
Any endeavor to get a government agency to furnish details on McNairy outstanding warrants against yourself will result in an immediate detention. So, showing up at the sheriff’s office or that of the magistrate may not be an option for people with arrest records. However, these individuals can find information on the arrest orders against them through an online source. To find a repository of arrest records from McNairy County and the rest of the country, fill the form given above.
If you need to get the background report notarized, and this usually has to be done when you need the records to seek an employment opportunity, you will have to go to one of the state agencies in McNairy mentioned below:
- Sheriff’s Office: 300 Industrial Park Dr, Selmer, Tennessee 38375
- Clerk of court’s office: Court Avenue, Selmer, Tennessee 38375
- Magistrate’s office: 300 Industrial Park Dr, Selmer, TN 38375
Remember, dealing with an active warrant from McNairy County quickly and proactively will definitely earn you brownie points with the judiciary. If you get your lawyer to work out a deal for you or surrender on your own, the magistrate will grant you bail after detention. However, if you are perceived as a high-risk offender who has made the law chase him, it can be hard to get the magistrate to be sympathetic towards your cause.
Can you access the McNairy County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- For information on arrests, call the Sheriff’s Office- 731-645-1000.
- For arrest records, incident and accident reports, and details on warrants from Adamsville City PD, call them at 731-632-3094.
- For information on arrests and outstanding warrants that involved officers of Selmer PD, contact the agency at 731-645-7907.
- For an arrests inquiry or warrants search through Bethel Springs PD, call the agency at
- For information on arrest warrants and judicial records, call the Circuit Court Clerk at 731-645-1015.
- For victim’s assistance, call the McNairy County District Attorney’s Office at 731-635-5163.
Crime statistics of McNairy County
In 2019, the McNairy County Police filed 331 criminal cases. The annual crime rate was the sum 276 crimes against property and 55 crimes against persons.
Of the reported property crimes, 145 were larceny thefts, 93 were burglaries, and 38 were motor vehicle thefts. Of the reported violent crimes, 48 were aggravated assaults, 5 were rapes, and 1 was a robbery.
Older Crime Statistics
McNairy County, Tennessee, is right in the middle of the crime spectrum compared with the other areas of the state. The county has an annual crime average of about 600 incidents and a violent crime rate that does not exceed 12% of this total figure. The police have managed to keep the number of violent crimes in check, with an increase of just 1% in this crime category observed from 2001 to 2008.