Given the burgeoning rates of crime all across the country, it would be prudent for any business owner to conduct a warrant search in Hickman County, TN, when taking on new employees. In fact, it is also recommended that you find out about any active warrants against an existing worker. After all, the last thing you need is for the police to raid your workplace, searching for the offender.
All arrest warrants come into the judicial system from the magistrate’s office, so this ought to be the very first state agency you approach when looking for details on detention orders from Hickman. You will find that a representative of the judge will be happy to find Hickman County arrest records and information on outstanding warrants for you when you submit a written request.
A similar process can also be initiated through the sheriff’s department. In fact, you can also gather a range of other data from this agency, such as the most wanted list for Hickman County, the crime averages for your neighborhood, and more. Also, if you fear that an offender on the run may be active in your area, the sheriff’s deputies will be able to handle the situation promptly.
Do not forget the department of the county clerk when looking for case records. As this agency keeps Hickman court dockets for the civil and criminal tribunals, you can get data on arrest orders, bench warrants, summons, search warrants, and more from this agency.
- Police: 108 College Street, Centerville, Tennessee 37033
- Magistrate: 104 College Ave, Centerville, TN 37033
- Clerk of court: #5 Public Square, Centerville, Tennessee 37033
Who should you contact if you need information about recent arrests and warrants in Hickman County? (In the year 2021)
- Take your inquiries pertaining to inmate search and recent arrests to the Sheriff’s Department at 931-729-6143.
- Take your requests for police reports, such as arrest records from Centerville PD, to the agency at 931-729-4246.
- Take your inquiries pertaining to arrest warrants and judicial records to the Clerk of Court- 931-729-2211.
- Take your questions about victim’s assistance to the District Attorney’s Office- 615-794-7275
Crime statistics of Hickman County
The annual crime average of Hickman County increased by 18% in 2019, standing at 478 incidents. The violent crime rate was in the vicinity of 84 cases. Of the crimes reported in 2019, 8 were cases of rape, and 75 were aggravated assaults. Of the complaints filed against property crimes, 201 were against larceny-theft, while burglaries accounted for 108 complaints.
Older Crime statistics
In Hickman County, Tennessee, a record 450 crimes were reported annually from 2001 to 2008. This comes to one incident every 20 hours and a monthly crime average of almost 40 incidents. While these figures are not particularly worrisome, the fact that there was a growth of almost 70% in the area’s crime averages through the eight years mentioned above has to be noticed.