When you ask about the prospects of getting a Stewart County arrest warrant search done, you are bound to get at least a few answers that will direct you to the local police station. These explanations are absolutely correct because law enforcement does have information on all active warrants issued by the tribunals in the area and any arrests made.
Also, when you walk into the sheriff’s office, you will be able to find the list of the county’s most wanted. This will help to keep an eye out for the more dangerous criminals operating in your area. The police follow the same procedure as the judiciary regarding disseminating data related to Stewart County arrest records and outstanding warrants.
The applicant has to either show up at the agency office in person or approach the cops through the mail. The inquiry form has to contain information about the subject and the applicant, including the contact details of the latter. A small fee is charged for these inquiries, and the information is offered immediately if you are at the agency office in person or in a few days through the mail.
The offices of the magistrate and the county clerk can also provide information about civil matters. Notably, the clerk of court’s office will help you with details on any corporate, insurance, probate, and family litigations initiated by or against the subject. To contact these agencies, go to:
- The sheriff’s: 117 Donelson Parkway, PO Box 69, Dover, Tennessee 37058
- The magistrate’s: 225 Donelson Pkwy, Dover, TN 37058
- The county clerk’s: Given above
Is it possible to access the Stewart County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current as of 2021)
- Contact the police department for information about incidents and accidents and an arrest report- 931-232-6863.
- Contact the General Sessions Court for all inquiries about active warrants-931-232-3115.
- Dial the phone number of the Stewart County Jail for information on recent arrests and inmate arrest records- 931-232-3114.
- Obtain case-specific information by contacting the Detective Division -931-232-4053.
- Get general information from the police by calling dispatch line-931-232-5322
- Know about victim’s assistance by contacting the District Attorney’s Office-615-789-5021.
- Learn about criminal case court dates and judicial records by calling the Clerk of Court-931-232-7042.
Crime statistics of Stewart County
Around 110 criminal complaints were filed with the Stewart County Sheriff’s Office in 2019. Nearly 90 of the cases involved property offenses. Approximately 40 larceny-theft complaints and 35 burglary complaints were included in this total. Around 20 complaints were filed against violent offenses, such as homicide and serious assault.
Older Crime Statistics
A bit over 160 criminal complaints are filed in Stewart County, Tennessee, every year. While nearly 30 of these cases are made against violent crimes, thefts, burglary, and carjacking account for almost 130 complaints per annum. Since 2001, there has been a growth of 90% in reported criminal activity, and violent crime figures have doubled.