Roane County, TN Warrants and Arrest Records

Tennessee Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Tennessee criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

Like several other geographical divisions in the state of Tennessee, Roane County offers no recourse for online warrant searches. In fact, of the three agencies that routinely update and maintain arrest records, none offer information on active arrest warrants through their website.

So, if you would like to find out if an acquaintance of yours has an outstanding warrant in his/her name, you will have to take the trouble of driving to these different agency offices in person. When you drop by for arrest warrants data in Roane County, do not forget to carry a photo ID along. The last thing you need is to be arrested under suspicion.

The sheriff’s department, located at 230 North Third Street, Kingston, Tennessee 37763, has a county-level database of criminal history information that has details on all arrest warrants issued by local tribunals. This repository is also connected to the FBI and state databases. However, the sheriff’s office will not get you information from the federal or out-of-state criminal records.

The county clerk’s office, on the other hand, is more open to offering data on all forms of litigations, be they criminal or civil. Because this agency maintains the court dockets, they can tell you precisely why and when a warrant was issued against a person. In fact, they will also provide data on other types of arrest orders like bench warrants and summons. To get in touch with them, write to them at PO Box 643, Kingston, Tennessee 3776.

Finally, you can also visit the magistrate’s court for a warrant search. The magistrate’s office works out of the county courthouse at 200 E Race St, Kingston, TN 37763.


Is it possible to get information on Roane County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)

  • Requests for arrest records and information on warrants can be directed to the Sheriff’s Office at 865-717-4700.
  • Inquiries about recent arrests can be directed to the Roane County Jail at 865-376-5582
  • Inquiries about initiating a judicial record search can be directed to the Office of the Court Clerk at 865-376-2390.
  • Requests for crime victim’s assistance can be directed to the District Attorney’s Office at 865- 376-2145.


Crime statistics of Roane County

In 2019, the Roane County Sheriff’s Department dealt with about 298 criminal complaints. Around 235 of the complaints were for property crimes. There were 123 cases of larceny-theft, 70 incidents of burglary, and 42 cases of motor vehicle theft in this category. Allegations of aggravated assault resulted in the filing of 55 violent crime complaints.

Through the period between 2000 to 20008, each year, almost 1600 crime reports were filed in Roane County, TN. This comes to well over 14000 criminal acts over the nine-year interval. Of these, nearly 8% were violent in nature, while the remaining 92% are property thefts.

Search Tennessee arrest records by county: